Thursday, February 4, 2010

What are you reading?

2010 has started off with a Literary Wonders! reading frenzy.  With several new books being released this year and several left over from my 2009 “To Be Read Pile” we have lots of reading to do.

I must admit that initially we had gotten off to a slow start. In the month of January we only read “The Million Dollar Demise” by RM Johnson and “Secrets and Lies” by Rhonda McKnight.

February proves to be much better. We are currently reading “The Million Dollar Deception” by RM Johnson, “Luck of the Draw” by Anthony Cardielli, “Mischief in the Mushroom Patch” by Amanda M. Thrasher and “Selling My Soul” by Sherri Lewis.

Our reviewers are reading and reviewing “Completely Whole” by Paulette Harper, “Soul on Fire” by Skyy Banks, and “The Son” and “Awesome Wonder” by Ann Ricks. I won’t even begin to list what is in our “To Be Read Pile”.
Well, I guess I’d better get back to reading now. Stop by and tell us what you are reading. Until next time, Happy Reading!

~~Yolanda M. Johnson-Bryant
Literary Wonders!
www.literarywonders.com

1 comment:

  1. Lately, I haven't gotten a chance to read as much as I like but I need to get back to it. Reading relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete