In years past, we've tried to go past 30 books, and have been unsuccessful. However, each year we read more books than the year before. As with every year's challenge, this year, our goal is to read AT LEAST 30 books.
Join us in this challenge by going to Written Magazine's website and signing up and compiling your list. Summer time is one of the busiest times for new book releases, so there should be plenty for everyone to read.
Let the challenge begin, and, Happy Reading!
~~That Literary Lady
1. The Guilt Trip – Pat Simmons
2. Guilty by Association – Pat Simmons
3. Yes! Energy – Loral Langemeier
4. When Two Become One - Alicia Hill Jones
5. Identify: Your Passport to Success – Stedman Graham
6. Sade’s Secret – Shelia M. Goss
7. Ada’s Rules – Alice Randall
8. The Whitney I Knew – BeBe Winans
9. Five Elements of Effective Thinking – Edward Burger and Michael Starbird
1. Master Class – Peter Spiers
1. Five Star Temptation – Jacquelin Thomas
1. Summer Vows – Rochell Allers
1. Discovering Wes – Wes Moore
1. Job – John H. Walton
1. Lead Me, Holy Spirit – Stormy Omartain
1. Heart Attack Proof – Michael Ozner, M.D.
1. Jeremy Lin – Timothy Dalrymple
1. What God Has Joined Together – Vanessa Harris