Thursday, July 28, 2011

Twitteriffic Thursday!

twebbonline TaNisha Webb 
Book club consultant. Speaker. Author of The Ultimate Book Club Experience: How to Create & Maintain a Successful Book Club. Literary event planner/consultant.

asheagold asheagold
I'm a Christian fiction author,poet, educator,and entrepreneur who loves her family,friends,and the ministry.I also review and promote books on my radio show.

ErnessaTCarter Ernessa T. Carter
Ernessa T. Carter: Author, Blogger, Totally Fierce Nerd. Buy my novel, 32 CANDLES, at Amazon.com.

mollydcampbell molly campbell
I have become mildly famous for falling off exercise balls and my shoes. I write in pjs. I have a cat named Salami. There is an accordion man in the cellar.

TrnsformEditing Jill Sulam
Freelance editor, proofreader, word lover. I specialize in editing books on business, gov't contracting, and education.

SueFalcone Simply Sue Falcone
Motivational Speaker, Trainer, Life Coach, Author- Impact change for a lifetime of success! Join mehttp://www.facebook.com/simplysuespeaks

TeeEliceLLOL Tracie E. Christian
LIVE LADY of LITERATURE, Author, Poet, Radio Show Host & Produce, Event Planner, Mommy & Wife

chatwrites Charles L. Chatmon
Author, poet, freelance writer, LA Black Book Expo executive director, writing workshop instructor, co-host of Authors N Focus & proofreader. On a journey.

TheWritersDen David Hunter
Kinetic Writer and Inspirational Guru? Ha! I'll just tell you to Shut Up And Write ...

JenTalty Jen Talty
Co-Creator of Who Dares Wins Publishing, Author of Romantic Suspense, Speaker, Writing Instructor and Hockey Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment