Wednesday, May 22, 2013

REVIEW: Earn More Tips on Your Very Next Shift by Steve DiGioia



Date:                         5/17/13
Title:                         Earn More Tips on Your Very Next Shift . . . Even if You’re a Bad   Waiter!

Author:                     Steve DiGioia
ISBN 13:                    978-0989070201
Pages:                        82
Publisher:                 Steve DiGioia
Cover:                        Paperback
Rating:                       4 Stars


I found this book humorous and enlightening. I’m not a waiter, however, I eat out all the
time and often complain of bad service received from unqualified, untrained and uncaring waiters and waitresses.

Although I believe many of the tips in this book will work on the average customer, many would not work on me. However, I think many waiters and waitresses should read this book, because I do believe that some, the really, really bad ones might stand a chance and receive an actual tip or a larger one. 

I like the various scenarios the author gives in each chapter and the things a waiter or waitress should never do, like never refer to a customer’s gender or age, and my favorite that says if you cannot relate to a customer in a professional manner, then this business may not be for you. Kudos to Steve. Thank you for giving waiters and waitress valuable tools to make my restaurant experience a better one that will ultimately put more money in their pockets.

Literary Wonders received a free copy of this book from Steve DiGioia for our honest review. The opinions expressed here are our reviewers own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment