Wednesday, May 22, 2013

REVIEW: The Lord is My Shepherd by Robert J Morgan



Date:                         5/10/13
Title:                         The Lord is My Shepherd: Resting in the Peace and Power Psalm 23
Author:                     Robert J. Morgan
ISBN 13:                    978-1451664729
Pages:                        200
Publisher:                 Howard Books
Cover:                         Hardcover
Rating:                       4 Stars


I loved being inspired and I love reading books that inspire me. The Lord is My Shepherd
by Robert J. Morgan is no exception. Never have I read a book of this kind that breaks down Psalms 23 in the way Mr. Morgan does.

There was no need for this author to mention that he is a pastor, because it shows in this writing. The way words and clarity he uses to show readers how Psalms 23 does everything it says.

Quoting Dr. Robert C. McQuilkin, infusing them with heartwarming stories and following them up with scripture gives comfort to many.  Kudos to Robert J. Morgan.

Literary Wonders received a free copy of this book from Howard Books, for our honest review. The opinions expressed here are our reviewers own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment