Saturday, June 19, 2010

What People are Saying About the Faith and Fiction Retreat

~~Awesome day today at the retreat! I am so so so loving the impartation of wisdom, love, thoughts and the words of others!

~~...is feeling so grateful and blessed to have been in the same room as SO many amazingly talented authors today. Thank you 

~~...is having a wonderful time in ATL...the Faith and Fiction Retreat today was amazing! There will be another full day tomorrow where I will pitch "Swag" to some major publishers. Right now I'm enjoying dinner at Justin's :)

~~...

just had an awesome discussion on The List at the Faith and Fiction retreat!!! The discussion was led by a journalist, Jacqueline Holness, who asked the BEST questions!!! It's really great to hang out with my sista-authorfriends and my readers. SO MUCH LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment