Saturday, December 5, 2009

Meet Delphine Publications author Anna Black


Talented and inspiring is the best way to describe this Chicago native. Now You Wanna Come Back is her debut novel and it has done its duty to deliver a page turning introduction for Anna. She has shown herself to be ready for the literary world with her first release and is anxious to release her second novel Luck of the Draw in February 14, 2010.


I decided to become a published author last year because I had written several books that needed to be read. I did it for a release, when I started writing about ten years ago, but after completing six novels, it was time to get my stories on the shelf.


I don’t have a favorite writer because there are so many books that I have enjoyed by different writers.


I have just recently started a chapter of the AAMBC Book Club in my area. Also, in an effort to get more people reading, I am starting to do workshops for inspiring writers in my area.


My tip for new authors is to definitely invest in editing. A good story can be ruined if there is no professional editing.

My most recent event was held at Mitchie’s Art Gallery in Austin, Texas on December 5, 2009.


The biggest lesson that I have learned since becoming an author is that marketing is important and should be done professionally.
I am a romance writer; however, my books also offer a hint of suspense and drama.      


My books can be found wherever books are sold and at www.annablack.net and www.delphinepublications.com. You can also reach me at annablackreaders@ymail.com.

Anna’s preferred literary service is VistaPrint. I like their marketing items because their work is done very well and at a reasonable price. 8 million people per year trust VistaPrint for affordable online and print solutions.


Thank for allowing us to learn a little about yourself Anna! Best of luck with your future endeavors! ~~Literary Wonders!

1 comment:

  1. MY NAME IS DELPHINE SO SHUT THE HECK UP!!!!!!!

    I AM DELPHINE FIELD not YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I AM AN AUOTHOR TO BEAT YOU, HONEST. UR A FREAK

    ReplyDelete