Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Today's Showcased Author is Angelia Vernon Menchan


I am Angelia Vernon Menchan, wife, author, mother, nana and mentor and I own MAMM Productions with my husband Maurice. Since January 2006 we have published nine books with my latest being Mrs. Black.

I always dreamed of writing but actually started when my youngest son started college. I started my own publishing company in order to own my work and my words. I coined my work 'Fictionalized Truths' though some call it Women's Fiction others Spiritual Fiction. I also have a young adult and a non-fiction book.


My favorite authors are Colin Channer, Pearl Cleage, James Baldwin and way too many others to name.


My main means of support is purchasing and supporting the work of other authors. I am also willing to assist in any way those who are up and trying to produce their own work.

To new authors I would say, keep your ears and heart open to learning.


My next online event is the RAWSISTAZ HOLIDAY READING Challenge. Mrs. Black will be discussed on December 29 from 10-10.


Since becoming and author, I have learned to not take any of this personally, it is business, take away what you can learn from and leave the rest alone.


To see my work you can visit my blog http://acvermen.blogspot.com  and at all online literature sites, Amazon, Booksamillion, Barnes and Nobles, etc. Also most bookstores will be glad to order.


You can contact me at http://acvermen.blogspot.com, acvermen@yahoo.com, Twitter and Face book.


Mrs. Menchan’s preferred literary service is AALBC and RAWSISTAZ and APOOO. They have been excellent advertising vehicles for me. Simply-Said has wonderful accessories. So many have supported me.

Thank you for giving us some of your time today Angelia! Everyone please stop RAWSISTAZ (www.rawsistaz.com or RAWSISTAZ on Facebook) and show Mrs. Menchan our support! ~~Literary Wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment