Saturday, December 19, 2009

Meet Newcomer Robin Pope Cain


Greetings! My name is Robin Cain. I was born in the Midwest and moved out to Arizona some 20+ years ago. I live with my husband and daughter, 3 dogs, 3 horses and an adopted donkey we named Sophia. I currently write a relationship column for the online publication The Examiner and I’m hard at work on another novel (working title: The Secrets Miss Rabbit Kept).
I have always loved to write, but life responsibilities got in the way of my pursuing it. It wasn’t until I took one of Tom Bird’s seminars “Finding the Author Within” that I realized I had been ignoring my real life passion. It was from that moment on when I realized I needed and wanted to write. My current book is a romantic suspense novel.

As far as my favorite authors, Pat Conroy can string together a sentence like no one I have ever read before. He had the ability to make the reader really ‘feel’ the place and emotion he is trying to convey.
I spend my days networking with fellow authors and offering my experience and advice. I have also often used my column as a showcase for up and coming new authors.

A tip I would give to new authors would be to keep writing every day, regardless of your success or failures. With each word, a writer improves and polishes his craft.

My book, WHEN DREAMS BLEED, will be released this month. Believe me, the world will know when it hits. I am incredibly excited!


I’ve learned that an author has to spend as much, or more, time in the art of networking as in the writing. No one will buy your work unless you have a fan base and interest. Regardless if one is a Stephen King or a Robin Cain, it is all about getting your name known.


My book will be available through Amazon and wherever books are sold, as well as my website. Also, I can be contacted at robin@robincain.com or robincain@cox.net and via my website at www.robincain.com.

Robin’s preferred literary service of choice is designer is Manjari Henderson.  I worked with a fabulous cover designer by the name of Manjari Hendersen. She made the process so enjoyable and I think we came up with what I consider to be a brilliant cover.

Robin, we thank you for sharing with us. Congratulations on your new release. I understand that at the time of publishing of this article that your book had hit the bookstores. That is awesome. We wish you continued success. ~~Literary Wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment