Friday, December 4, 2009

Meet New Author Raphaela Gordon


My name is Raphaela Gordon. I am a divorced, single mother of three. I currently reside in the outer skirts of Atlanta, Georgia. I  grew up in a two parent home with a sister and two brothers. My best kept secret is that I love being anyone but me.

I decided to become an author when I felt that a lot of situations in my life were like a soap opera. Many women and men have stories to tell and I decided to write about mine.

I enjoy Hill Harper, Eric Jerome Dickey and my personal friend Darren Coleman.

Soon, I am going to provide a workshop for teenagers to improve their critical thinking and writing skills.

A tip that I would give to new authors is to get a good team in place to support you and your dream of writing.


One of the biggest things that I have learned since becoming an author is to create my manuscript using Word.

I consider my genre to be Controversial.

My work can currently be found at www.itsallrae.com.

I can b reached at mscree8@yahoo.com


















Thank you Rae for joining us... We look forward to your future endeavors. I saw the trailer for Daycare Dirty Little Secrets, and I cannot wait to read it!
~~Literary Wonders!












No comments:

Post a Comment